Our Mission Statement:
Unified by Christ's love, we share Him with the world.
(Based on Jesus' prayer for His church, John 17:20-26)
Our Guiding Beliefs
1. We are living to be an active member of the body of Christ (His church), not living for ourselves. Rom 15:17-18; Eph 4:12-16
2. Prayer is the key to successful Christian work Eph 6:18:
- Praying to God is a privilege: learning His will for us and seeing His power unleashed by our prayers.
- Praying for others draws us closer together and refreshes us all. Rom 15:30-33
3. We strive for unity and a servant heart. Unity that glorifies God is achieved by focusing on what we have in common; remembering all people are precious and loved; building each other up rather than criticizing; and always seeking good for others. Rom 15:3,7; Eph 4:1-6 We put aside: pride, differences and personal agendas Rom 12:3. We take on: patience, kindness, goodness and sincerity. 1Cor 13:4-12, Rom 12:9-21
4. God is the source of our hope. When we trust God, we have His hope, His joy, His peace. It is His church, not our church. Rom 15:13
Our Ministry Priorities
- Facilitate maturing in faith
- Emphasize ministry to families
- Multi-generation pastoral and spiritual care
- Support external mission work that fits our vision statement
- Continually strive for excellence in all ministry